Saturday, March 10, 2012

What makes up what I write?

We all agree that blogs should be a reflection of first hand experience or opinions. I mainly intend for this to be a technical knowledge sharing page ( I might digress a bit now and then) but, while I will be sharing first hand experience, I will be making references from other technical literature out there in the internet. This is basically for two reasons...
  1. To reassure myself more than anyone that what I write is accurate and reliable information to the best of my knowledge.
  2. To save me a little bit of time. (everyone has got what they think is an acceptable magnitude of laziness :o) )
I will include reference links where ever possible for those readers who might not find what I have written tailor made for them. While I am new at this please do leave comments on how I can improve on what I write.

No comments:

Post a Comment